VIRTUS is a Diocesan program focused on protecting our children. This program is required for any adult, 18 and older who volunteers their time and comes in contact with youth in the Diocese of Wichita If you plan on volunteering at the Lord’s Diner or in our St. Mary’s Colgan Catholic schools, all participants will need to be Virtus trained. You may select one of the following training sessions to attend.
• Tuesday, November 29th at 6:00pm at the Lord’s Diner
• Monday, December 5th at 6:00pm at the Lord’s Diner
• Monday, December 12th at 6:00pm at the Lord’s Diner
Prior to attending a session, please go to www.virtusonline.org
and preregister for the session you would like to attend.
· Click on begin the Registration process
· Select your organization, which will be the Wichita Diocese
· Go ahead and create a username and password
· List your type of volunteer service; parent volunteer, Lord’s Diner volunteer, etc
· Continue through the process and select the session date you would like to attend